Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! My name is Hannah, and I am first and foremost a daughter of the King. I live with my parents and older sister on our five acres in the state of Texas. I teach English via Skype to children and young people in different parts of the world, and I have a store on Teachers Pay Teachers where I sell study guides and worksheets that I have made for various classic, historical, and Christian books. Reading is a passion of mine, so I am always eager to encourage young people to spend more time reading good books.
What to Expect:
Here on the blog I discuss many different topics from my work and my love for reading to my Christian walk and my numerous hobbies. Some of my hobbies are music, both playing and listening to it, writing, flower-gardening, reading, traveling, and doing all sorts of crafts. With two books in the editing stage, one book being written, and many more ideas in my head, I am an aspiring author.
Now how about ten interesting facts about myself, so you can get to know me a little bit better.
1. I love coffee (it’s been over two years since I went a day without at least one cup)!
2. Since my siblings are all older than me, that makes me the baby of the family.
3. I’m left-handed.
4. Though I don’t yet own a set of bagpipes, I am learning how to play them.
5. I was seventeen when I finished writing my first “book.”
6. I love anything pink.
7. Antarctica is one of the places I most want to visit.
8. I enjoy gathering and arranging flowers that we have grown.
9. I’ve been in 15 countries.
10. Reading and writing are two of my favorite hobbies, but arithmetic, now that is another matter.
Now that you’ve gotten to know me a little better, I hope you stick around and become a regular here on the blog!